Phone ++61 7 4163 1366
Biochemist (specialising in the inorganic elements of the organism). Practising the Clinical Science of Biochemic Therapy – in accordance with the teachings of Dr. Schuessler, and the principles of the German Association of Biochemistry (BBD) – Alex has a number of established, and regular clinics throughout the world, for example:
- Hong Kong
- Indonesia: Jakarta, Malang, Bandung, Bali, Surabaya
- Norway: Haugesund
- Denmark: Copenhagen
- Frankfurt and Koblenz
On behalf of the Institute of Biochemistry (Asia Pacific) Alex provides lectures, workshops for professional members of the community and informative discussion groups for members of the public on the fascinating subject of “The Clinical Science of Biochemic Therapy”.
Alex lectures extensively throughout the world on behalf of the German Association of Biochemistry, a Member of and lecturer on behalf of, The EU Institute for Biochemistry (Schuessler). Alex is highly regarded as one of the foremost experts on the subject of inorganic biochemistry and the works of Dr. Schuessler.
Alex is founder of the Institute of Biochemic Medicine (Asia Pacific) branches in the United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia.
Consultant biochemist to the German Association of Biochemistry - Asia Pacific Branch and the EU Institute of Biochemistry.
Responsibilities of appointment:
- Formation of and assistance to all branches within the Asia Pacific Region.
- All English language enquiries – and correspondence
- Translation of books and articles from German to English (etc)
- Provision of lectures and workshops for Professional groups / persons / members of the public / special groups – on behalf of the Biochemischer Bund Deutschlande e.V.
B. Sc – Biochemistry
B. A. – English
B. Bus. – Business studies
B. App. Sci – (Medical Trauma)
Ass. Diploma – Human Relations.
Research Interests – Biochemic Approach to:
- Osteoporosis: causes - prevention and cure
- Gastro Reflux Disease: causes – prevention and cure
- Epilepsy: causes - prevention
Areas of particular interest:
- Special Needs Children
Professional Organisation Membership:
- Australian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Institute of Biochemistry (Germany) Biochemischer Bund Deutschlands (e.V.)
- Institute of Natural Medicine (Germany)
- Institute of Natural Health Research (Germany)
- Australian Institute of Management
- Magnesium an essential element of Life – Magnesium Phosphate ISBN 0-9578704-0-X
- A Guide to Biochemic Nutrition ISBN 0-9578-704-2-6
- A Guide to the Biochemic Health Therapies of Dr. med W.H. Schuessler ISBN 0-578704-1-8
- A pocket Guide to Facial diagnostics ISBN 0-646-412027
Alex Sutton has over 35 years of experience practising the Clinical Science of Biochemic Therapy of Dr. Schuessler. Considerable work continues to be dedicated to the intellectually and physically disabled members of the community, Alex has worked in these fields for many years both in Scandinavia, Asia, Australia and Germany.
Alex Sutton, a dedicated supporter of Schuessler's therapy, is a pure biochemic practitioner. His goal is to retrieve every mortal thing possible that can be retrieved from biochemistry, such a sum of healing forces which no other treatment can provide.
The process of life, complicated though it may be, by countless minor and contributing processes, is the main and simple one. Nature intended that all living things shall, for the span of their existence be strong and healthy to their greatest capacity. Sickness, therefore, is an unnatural condition and one at variance with the intentions of Nature.
According to biochemistry, health is dependent upon the quantity and equalization of the organic and inorganic constituents in the body. The body is merely a collection of cells, each cell being composed of organic and inorganic matter; the former, quantitatively, largely pre-pondering. But it is the presence of inorganic matter, which, though in minute quantity, unites with and activates the organic element and causes the cell to function in a normal manner.
Under normal conditions, enough of the inorganic cell-salts are supplied by the food to replace those lost in the process of metabolism. But when for any reason the body’s power of assimilation fails, as occurs in disease, a lack of inorganic cell-salts results which can only be replaced by introducing them from the outside in assimilated form. A deficiency of one or more of the inorganic constituents will cause a train of symptoms, varying according to the inorganic salt that is lacking, a condition known as disease.
Such therefore in brief is the simple, natural truth upon which Biochemistry is founded. It is a logical way of assisting Nature with Nature’s own weapons.
Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, not only told us that:
"Nourishment is the remedy, therefore let the remedy be nourishment"
but also that:
"It is essential that you know your patient before you can diagnose and treat accurately!"